Friday, September 10, 2010

Why I hate the media!

I just listened to the incessant babbling of the world's greatest communicator and I kept waiting for someone to ask the question "what exactly are the republicans blocking?"

Let's face it. You got your stimulus

You got your healthcare

You got your Lily Ledbetter act

You got your cash for clunkers

You got your home buyers credit

You got your financial reform bill

You got your unemployment benefit extension

You got your Supreme Court justices

You just whipped out Stimulus Jr. on Monday. To my knowledge there's no sessions of congress even going on this week. Republicans haven't even had a chance to block that.

If republicans are blocking your causes, it seems to me that they're doing a pretty crappy job of it.

As a follow up, I would then ask when are all these great things you've already passed actually going to show results or how many years to we need to give you before you actually start to take responsibility for this economy.

No comments: