Monday, September 06, 2010

Working out the hangover

The Gekko's hosted a Canoe/Cornhole party at our palatial estate in Methville yesterday.

A few notes.

1) I drank about 10 Moosehead beers. I think I understand how it got it's name. I keep thinking the pain in my cranium are antlers trying to sprout.

2) There's one big difference between a party in your forties versus one in your twenties. When you have a party in your forties, you somehow end up with more beer than you started with.

3) My hamstrings feel like a couple of 2x4's. Who would have thought canoeing would be so strenuous?

At least, the Reds and Bearcats are keeping the hangover alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great time, Gekko's!! How can you beat good friends, good food, plenty of beads, Gordo and Midas together, an Air Show -- the day had it all!!!!
Bartman