Friday, October 15, 2010

Insurance Companies only out to make money! Duh!

So Harry Reid believes that insurance companies are only in the business to make money not to make sure that people have coverage.



No shit Sherlock. You know I've purchased probably over a thousand tomatoes over my life time and I've never had a clerk ask me if I planned on feeding my hungry kids with those tomatoes or if I planned to use them to throw at a politician.

The fact remains that if there was no profit motivation for anyone.... no one would ever do a damn thing.

I am currently taking Benicar for blood pressure. Daichi Sankyo never made that drug for my benevolence. They made it because they knew there was a market for people with high blood pressure who would buy it.

If this company was forced to produce goods out of benevolence and not profit, how many blood pressure drugs would be on the market. If you guess ZERO move to the head of the class.

So if a for profit company's not going to produce a drug for shear benevolence do you think our benevolent government will come up with a drug? Even if they could do it, where would they get the money without for profit companies paying taxes?

These democrats want people to believe they're not anti business when this is the kind of caca that rolls out of their mouths.

Harry Reid must have a masters degree in dumb ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone should mention that the amount of Medicare fraud is 7 times higher than the top 15 private insurers' profits combined.