Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Maybe we should call it the "C" word......

Apparently, an ignorant, NPR reporter (ignorant and NPR..... Is that redundant?) made the following quote about Christmas......

"And I was at--forgive the expression--a Christmas party at the Department of Justice and people actually were really worried about this."

Instead of apologizing for the expression, maybe this nut job should apologize for being at a party where they actually celebrated the birth of the baby Jesus.

For a liberal, isn't that akin to going to a Klan meeting or something?

I wonder if anyone got a photo of her wearing a hood..... oops..... I mean a cross on her neck.

Normally, I try not to give any more air time to air heads than they've already have. But in this instance, her ignorance is more than I could bear.

No comments: