Monday, October 24, 2011

Apparently my boycott is working

A while back I noted my boycott of NBC. For me it's not much of a sacrifice; kind of like boycotting brussels sprouts.

But apparently, my boycott is taking hold............

NBC's downward slide is getting steeper.

Long a ratings laggard, the network has fallen further behind its competitors this fall, heightening the challenge facing its new owner Comcast Corp. as it works to mount a turnaround.

Through the first four weeks of the TV season ending Oct. 16, about 3.3 million adults under 50 years old have been watching prime-time TV shows on NBC, according to the latest figures from Nielsen Holdings NV. That is down 9.3% from the same period a year earlier. Much of the decline is concentrated in NBC's entertainment shows.



More.......

No comments: