Monday, May 14, 2007

The God Filled Air America

Don't ask me why, but I was just talking to someone about the "fairness doctrine" and the subject of Air America came up. I wasn't sure if it was even around anymore since all the Ohio affiliates dropped it.

So I did a web search and there it was. Of course, outside of Randi Rhodes and Rachel Maddow I didn't recognize one of the personalities.

But what caught my attention was this add for the movie "The God Who Wasn't There."

After the 2004 election, there was a big deal made about the "Faith Gap" and how Democrats weren't making the connection that they were also people of faith.

But really, if that were true, would you be displaying ads completely anti-faith on your liberal talk flagship? Think this guy is buying ad space on Hannity & Colmes?

This is what confuses me about liberals, atheists and global warming alarmists, many of whom are one in the same; why should we care about taking care of the earth let alone our fellow man?

I mean, if you believe death is it for this lifetime, why not be a gluttonous, hedonistic, selfish pig all about our individual wants and desires? Who cares if anyone or anything is hurt in the process? So the earth's temperature increases a couple of degrees, I'll be dead, so why should I care? If we are no different than pig or monkey, why should we exhibit the same kind of animal like survival behaviors without regards to anything or anybody?

As smart as dolphins are, do you think they are working on a plan to reduce their CO2 emissions? I don't think so.

Liberals love to use Ken Lay as the epitome of corporate greed but who cares? Old Ken is now dead so if he didn't believe in the afterlife it sounds like it all worked out for him. He lived like a pig and gorged himself and died. Pretty much calls it.

Maybe a liberal out there can explain to me why we should defer self gratification. After all, if we are simply a freak of random DNA why shouldn't we leave this planet and all it's species extinct?

No comments: