Sunday, July 08, 2007

SOS

I couldn't resist watching the Live Earth shows over the weekend.

My thoughts...

I saw The Police in concert in one their last shows before the break up. It will always go down as the worst show I ever saw. But they didn't fail me over the weekend, they were probably the 2nd worst show next to Madonna.

Madonna hun, I think your act needs to be moved to the Las Vegas strip. I wouldn't go watch that crap if I was comped with a free buffet.

It was nice to see all people coming in from Chicago, Philadelphia, LA for the show. I'm sure no one left a carbon footprint for those trips.

Finally, I've been thinking, after the Live Aid concerts apparently Ethiopian hunger ceased; after Farm Aid, every thing's hunky dory in Iowa, so hopefully now that all the music stars have contributed what they could maybe all the problem is solved as far as the media is concerned.

Oh and by the way, Kanye, you look stylish in all those sweatshop clothes you wore.

No comments: