Saturday, July 14, 2007

Take it Easy on Me

Last night Gordon caught the Little River Band at the Miami Meadows Festival last night. I guess I was somewhat disappointed in the show even though they played all the big hits. It just seemed like the band lacked energy. Maybe, I've just been to too many head banger balls lately.

Some other notes.

If you let your 200 lb. teenage daughter go to a festival with a T-shirt on that says "I (heart) sex", it's probably a little too late to instill any discipline in the girl.

When the same said girl is texting and talking to her friends on her cell phone while you're yelling at her, she's probably not listening.

Have you ever noticed that the people who do the most texting and talking on cell phones have the least to say?

If you wear a blue tooth all the time, I'm sorry, but you're still an idiot.

Tonight is Starship at Miami Meadows. I will be there signing autographs... I think tonight I'll sign as Sting.

No comments: