Friday, March 28, 2008

Just when you think you've heard it all

I just an older lady come in and this was the conversation. I couldn't make this up.

OL Is this where you drop off dogs to be buried.

Gordon Some people might say yes. We do tax returns.

OL I've got a dead dog in the car and we need to get it buried... is this the place?

Gordon No. This isn't the place

OL Do you know where the place is?

Gordon Actually, I'm not sure I know of a place, I've never had to bury a dog before.

OL You're sure this isn't the place

Gordon Maam, I can assure you that I may look like a buried dead dog right now but that's not what we do here.

OL That was the dumbest dog; it died eating a chicken bone. You'd think it would know better.


I think you get the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell, I would have told yes, taken her $200 burial fee and dumped the dog in the dumpster.