Thursday, July 17, 2008

At least he has hope


From an alleged conservative republican on why he's voting for Obamamania....
Plus, when it comes to domestic issues, I don't take Obama at his word. That may sound cynical. But the fact that he says just about all the wrong things on domestic issues doesn't bother me as much as it once would have....

snip


Besides, I suspect Obama is more free-market friendly than he lets on. He taught at the University of Chicago, a hotbed of right-of-center thought....

snip

When it comes to health care, I am hoping Obama quietly recognizes that a crusade against pharmaceutical companies would result in the opposite of any intended effect...

snip

Even if my hopes on domestic policy are dashed and Obama reveals himself as an unreconstructed, dyed-in-the-wool, big-government liberal, I'm still voting for him.

I guess that's the HOPE message Obamamania is preaching. Let's just Hope and Pray he's not the next Jimma Carter.

No comments: