Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who do you love?

Each day, I try and rifle through most of the links in my sidebar for material to post on. But lately, it seems to be getting a little stale.

In addition, I'm trying to spruce up the old blog to include more of what my readers are interested in.

If you are a regular reader, please let me know some of your news/blog sources that you think are pretty good. I'll put those on the sidebar.

Drop your list(s) in the comment section or email me at gtvcpa@yahoo.com.

Also, feel free to send me anything you think might be of interest to the readers. Readers Mark and Tony send me things that are of interest and that is always greatly appreciated. This is still a non profit mission and, unlike PBS, I get no government subsidy so any help is greatly appreciated.

No comments: