Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fashion Trends

Last night, Gordon made his way down to his first Party in the Park.

That first summer outing is always a great way to see what the current fashion trends are so I put on my Perez Gekko hat (a fedora with goose feathers taped to it) on and these are my thoughts.....

1) That mid drift top and navel ring is still hot unless you can pour a quart of oil into that navel.

2) I guess either the ass antler tattoos are no longer fashionable or women decided to pull their pants up.

3) Those Paris Hilton bug glasses that make you look unique just make you look like the ding dong you're standing next to. Kind of like the guys you talk to wearing Ed Hardy T- Shirts.

4) People who wear Tommy Hilfiger gear should just show up in a NASCAR race suit. I always find it amazing that people will pay to advertise someone's gear. When Tommy pays me to advertise his stuff, I'll wear it.

5) Those five inch heals look sexy at 6:00. But when I see you carrying your shoes two hours later because your feet hurt so bad; not so much. Clean up those bunions.

6) I saw three different 50 + year old guys with ear rings on last night (office worker types). What the hell is up with that? Couldn't you afford a Porsche for your mid life crisis?


So take these fashion tips from a guy who believes weekend hours at Costco constitutes a fashion trend.

No comments: