Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Who's really the champion for the "little guy"

Last summer, I was at a local festival when a candidate for some judgeship came up to our group to solicit votes.

I asked her what party she was and she replied that the election was non-partisan (which I knew). I pressed her and she told me that she was a democrat. I then asked her why she was a democrat and she responded that she cared for the "little guy".

My biggest mistake was not confronting that assertion (mainly, because Mrs. Gekko gets a little annoyed with me when I talk politics in public).

But let's challenge this bull crap that democrats are champions for the little guys with this. Two days ago, I posted on the heinous crime that occurred in the city of Cincinnati, where a young woman was shot to death along with her nine month old child and a three year old she was babysitting.

Well, the police found the pile of excrement who committed the crime. I guess he was the "little guy" the future judge was talking about.

Here's the latest on this scumbag.........
A man described as a “person of interest” in the fatal shootings of a woman and two children early Tuesday will remain locked up.

Hamilton County Municipal Judge Julia Stautberg set bond this morning for Mark Pickens at $850,000 on charges of felonious assault and illegally having a weapon after a felony conviction, charges unrelated to the homicides.

The charges allege Pickens, 19, of the West End, repeatedly shot Anthony Jones in the chest on March 27, and that Pickens was not allowed by law to have gun.

“This was an ambush shooting in which the victim was shot multiple times,” Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor Seth Tieger said.

So let me make sure I have this right. This clown has a felony conviction at the ripe old age of 19 and he's already back on the street shooting someone? Is this the "little guy" the judge was telling me about?

See, as a conservative, I consider myself champion of the "little guy". Why? Because instead of blowing money on civil servant pensions for employees who do nothing, I'm spending money on jails.

Instead of blowing money on perpetual homeless bums; I'm spending it on cops.

And instead of having sympathy for thugs, the thugs go to jail.

See, if this derelict were in jail, where he should have been, Noelle Washington and her child, the true "little guys", would be alive today.

Now tell me again how liberals are champions for the "little guy"?

Article here.....

No comments: