Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Another bad month for the branch gorevidians

Where the hell is my global warming? I was shivering coming into the office this morning.

August was another tough month for the branch gorevidians. You may know these people as a cult believing in an unproven, invisible, occurrence on earth; like God, without the forgiveness.

Well the results to my Global Warming Challenge are in for the month of August.

The average high temperature for the month was 81.6 degrees v the historical average high of 84.8 degrees.

The average low for the month was 62.4 v the historical figure of 64.2.

That brings the challenge even Warm - 8, Cool - 8.

You know, there seem to be three subjects I can post on that bring automatic responses from dumb asses.

They are
1) The Bengals
2) Passenger rails systems
3) My Global Warming Challenge

Let repeat myself once again for you derelict branch gorevidians.

My challenge is not to disprove global warming or not. My challenge is simply to show that our weather is as random as the flip of a coin. I posit that branch gorevidians are the ones who believe that a coin flip will flip towards heads 55% of the time.

None the less, if you are a branch gorevidian this is an excellent chance to take money from the THE GREAT GORDON GEKKO. I've detailed how the challenge is stacked in your favor. That is, if you have the balls or as Eric from Plunderbong would say "put your money where your mouth is".

By the way where is Eric? I know he's been trolling this site so I know he's seen my acceptance of his challenge.

But I guess he doesn't have the balls "to put his money where his mouth is".

No comments: