Sunday, January 10, 2010

The stereotypes of Jersey Shore

Apparently, some folks are a little put off with the stereotypes reinforced on Jersey Shore.

Let me offer this. My ex-wife was from Wilmington Delaware. She had friends and relatives all along the east coast. We spent time at Rehoboth beach as parts along the Jersey Shore. Every stereotype portrayed by this show isn't a stereotype...... it's the truth.

The coastal media types like to portray midwesterners and southerners as yaahoos but I don't think I've ever met a larger collection of dumb shits as I have from entering "The Shor".

The funny part is how they believe they have this aura of east coast sophistication as they say things like "Yo, can you pass me the f%#king potatoes."

So for all yute Jursie types. If you don't want to be type cast as a bunch of derelict dumb shits, don't be from Jersey.

No comments: