Sunday, January 03, 2010

We're surprised?

Apparently, media types are just now figuring out that the Obama cool is just a bit tepid.....

I get No-Drama Obama. I see what it's about and agree with it usually.

But I don't much care for it when an al-Qaida-trained terrorist nearly blows up one of our airplanes on approach to Detroit on Christmas Day. In that case, the drama is already out of the bag.

I want somebody to get dramatic in my behalf -- outraged, I mean -- and to do so instinctively and quickly, if not quite impulsively.

No-Drama Obama, as Barack Obama came to be known in the recent campaign, refers to a style that is restrained, deliberate and measured, and which lets the overheated moment pass before speaking or acting.


If you want get Obama pissed, let a terrorist get in the wait of his eating his waffle.

More.....

No comments: