Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Global Warming challenge


Like those manatees freezing to death in Florida, Gordon sure wished we had a nice spell of global warming here in Ohio.

For the month of January, the average warm temperature was 33.5 degrees v an average historical high of 38.00 degrees. The average cool temperature was 20.4 degrees v an historical average of 21.3 degrees.

That makes the score Cool - 2, Warm - 0.

I know I'm not a true climate scientist like Phil Jones, which is why I'm willing to share how I came up with my calculations.

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Great Great Great Blog

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://taxmanblog.blogspot.com/
in my blog
http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/


I am honored to add it to my blog in right side bar links.

Will you add my blog in your blog list.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Please reply dear.

gordon gekko said...

Let me be frank about your request.

1) you have a blog related to space travel

2) You have a big Pro Obama banner on your site.

3) Obama just killed the next shot to the moon.

I don't think so.