Friday, March 26, 2010

Give me back my Toyota

Last night, I was kidding my neighbor about his Toyota's and telling him not to aim his car at my house when he enters the driveway. You know, wouldn't want that baby to come careening into our kitchen from that unintended acceleration.

Bad call on my part.

First, you would need the National Guard to take this dude's Toyota's from him. As a result, I got a nice lecture about how he'd never had a problem.

Second, he challenged me to look up what the final verdict was on Audi's which meant I had to google when my full focus should have been on the Xavier KSU game.

But I did find some interesting information on the 1980's/1990's Audi problem.

Ultimately what we know now is that most of the people who had problems with the car were older drivers. (translation - how is it that the car doesn't leap on younger drivers?)

60 Minutes rigged a car to get it to leap causing all kinds of mass hysteria. (and these guys believe that the Pimp & Ho's Briebart stories aren't credible)

I think we'll ultimately find that this is a whole lot to do about nothing. At least, until Chris comes careening through my house.

No comments: