Sunday, June 26, 2011

Watch Sander Hall Fall -- Again

This building is the poster child of government in action.

I lived on the 22nd floor of this building, the last year it was open as a dorm.

After a fire nearly killed a student, the school decided that the building needed another stairwell.

After the stairwell was installed at a cost more than the original construction, asbestos was discovered.

Once the asbestos was abated at a cost in the millions, the school decided the building was still a dump and imploded it.

Fortunately, I was upwind when it went down.

I can't believe it's been 20 year since I attended the implosion and 30 since I lived in it.

No comments: