Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Why liberals hate Bachmann

Maybe the best thing to ever happened for Sarah Palin is Michele Bachmann's candidacy for president.

Now the mainstream media has new trash cans to canvass, new foster children to interview, new emails to hack and they appear to be Bachmann's.

Seriously, the scruntiny this woman is receiving is laughable. Especially when considering the lack of vetting done on the current president, which has been nothing.

I read this headline yesterday and I did a LOL so hard I spit my coffee all over my computer screen.




Michele Bachmann’s thin legislative résumé


Are you serious?

Now for the record, I'm not wild about Bachmann as a candidate. While I do appreciate her business background and her fight for social conservative values, I do believe she lacks executive government experience. Without that experience, whether as mayor or governor, I think we could very well end up with a president not too disimilar to who we have today.

But seriously, what was Obama's shining legislative achievement? Anyone, Anyone, Buehler.

I actually googled the term "obama's signature achievement as a legislator" and you know how many hits I got? A BIG FAT 0, nada, nothing. Can you name anything? Remember that Obama-Feingold bill? or Leiberman-Obama defense bill? Neither do I.

So it appears that Bachmann has now taken over as the LMT (Liberal Misogyny Target).

Once again, we have to wonder why liberals have so much vile towards one person.

And, like Palin, I espouse the following

1) She's attractive.
2) She never sacrificed family for career and achieved none the less.
3) She never had to rely on a spouse or a daddy to achieve her political ambition.
4) She never had to sleep with a total pig to get ahead.

She is the antithesis of everything the feminist movement has lived for the past 40 years.

So let me give a tip to the media on where to find the scoop on Bachmann. All the dirt is sitting right next to Obama's senior thesis, his college transcripts, his Harvard Law Review articles, his emails, etc.

No comments: