Friday, June 15, 2007

So Long

I just happened to catch the last post by Anna at A Rose by any Other Name.

Reading her post really had me reflect on this blogging business myself, especially as it pertains to political blogging.

When you watch day after day of the same lying, conniving, spinning by scumbag after scumbag (aka US senators), it can really start to wear on you. There are days when you feel like you have the film of these ding dongs all over you. I can totally get how narcotic detectives end up as drug abusers at times.

Since I don't like to post on the Paris's, Anna Nicole's and Brittany's of the world, it leaves me with commenting on derelicts of the political variety and, some days, you just want to walk away.

All that said, so long to Anna, Maybe she'll rekindle her fire and get back in the game. She's definitely a contributor and not a consumer in the game of life.

No comments: