Tuesday, August 07, 2007

4000

Although we've had the blog going since November, I didn't get a counter on the site until about March.

Since we've had the counter, we've had 4000 hits on the site.

I have to admit the whole blogging thing is a lot harder than I originally thought. After the first few months of bitching and moaning rants, you're confronted with having to do something fresh on a daily basis and it is difficult.

While my of my posts are inspired by something I've read from others, I try not to post on it unless I can bring something new to the game; otherwise you can just go to Drudge, RCP, BOTW et al and read it yourself.

I've kind of hit the wall during the dog days of summer, there's not much going on of controversy and the heat's got me panting 24/7.

Regardless, I want to thank Midas for his contribution. Aside from occasional threats of signing up with Cesar Chavez and demanding better working conditions, he's been a great add for the days I just don't have much.

I also want to thank everyone who's checked out the blog; especially those that comment. I think a dialogue of ideas is truly the only way we get to the truth and make the world a better place and when it's all said and done; it doesn't mean anything... but it doesn't mean anything that it doesn't mean anything so let's have a good time.

No comments: