Friday, August 10, 2007

You want these guys to run health care?

Monday, I sent some documents to the IRS for an appeal that the Taxpayer Advocate is handling for my client.

The office the advocate works at is in downtown Cincinnati. My office is in Loveland, Ohio, about twenty miles to downtown.

I sent the documents Priority Mail so I could do delivery confirmation.

The advocate received the documents this morning.... Four days.

In addition, it took a client 10 days to receive documents via regular mail (one post office over) and another client of mine in NC is still waiting for docs sent two weeks ago.

Yeah, please let's let these guys manage my chemotherapy for me.

1 comment:

Annette said...

You do realize that the IRS and the US Postal Service are 2 different agencies? My husband is a mailman. The Postal Service is hiring contract workers to deliver mail. Often these people don't speak English.