Friday, August 31, 2007

Don't say it

Years ago, I was in serious conversation with my ex wife and she made the comment "I'm a powerful woman".

I turned around and told her "you know... powerful people don't have to say it, they exude it"...... Maybe one of the reasons my marriage didn't work out.

Since I've been in business (over ten years), I've encountered two individuals who introduced themselves to me as "Christians". They turned out to be some of the biggest liars and scumbags I've ever met.

And I've run into people that start a sentence with "let me honest with you...." and it's always the biggest line of doo doo your ever heard.

How many politicians state "I'm not a politician"?

Then Bill Clinton came out with his infamous "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...."

So I've adopted this saying "if you have to say it, then it's probably not true."

Now when Larry "gimme three taps" Craig comes out on a podium and emphatically states "I am not gay, never been gay and I don't even use Ben Gay.....", I think I'm pretty certain that he's gay.

No comments: