Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tap three times

An Idaho senator gets busted for lewd behavior in an airport bathroom (reason #1,938 why to think all senators are scumbags).

I've heard these stories about these airport interludes and how the cops are always looking for people who place their belongings in the stall to block the view. What I never knew was the special "signals" you can use to attract your new found friend.

The report continued: "At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. ... The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area."

Again, I ask the question. What the hell is it with gays and public bathrooms?

Second question, if I'm going to go at it in a public bathroom stall, the ho should be good looking. But how can you tell when you're in a stall and you can't see the person?

Are part of the foot taps signaling "I'm a 5'10, 175lb. with dark hair & brown eyes, I enjoy salsa dancing, beagle puppies and sunsets?"

Third, why can't gays meet each other in bars like heteros do? If you need a signal because your gaydar's not that good maybe they could come up with bar signals. Like say...... come into the bar wearing a boa. A dumbass like senator Craig might be able to pick up on that one and you wouldn't have to run into those messy situations..... like cops picking up on your stall signals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Knock three times on the ceiling, if you want me, twice on the pipes...if the answer is no."