Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where was this 16 years ago?

I find it amusing when "progressives" start railing against the Clintons' campaign tactics against Obama.

It's apparently just coming to these folk's attention that the Clintons are scumbags. Something republicans have known for 16 years.

Here's an excerpt from Psychobilly Democrat on the subject.
But I'm mostly tired of the Clinton campaign's tactics. Isn't ironic, that no matter what type of shield wall HRC builds around her little ivory tower of self-delusion, that she's shocked, just shocked, that surrogates continue to bring up the same (perceived) Obama negatives over and over again? I mean, gosh, they don't send people out and ask them to say these things. Not at all.

Really, now, Hill. The acts of the Clinton campaign, intentionally or not, have been loaded with code words and catchphrases alleging Obama is an inferior candidate becuase he used drugs decades ago or shucks and jives or whatever the hell else they lamely trot out.

I wonder if/when Billary wins the nomination, will these criticisms still be around? Where were these observations in past elections?

My guess, these people know the Clintons are scumbags but they are "the enemy of my enemy" so I guess that makes everything OK.

I'm going to throw this back once the nomination process is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She either is complicit in all the scumbag attacks by her operatives...or...she has very weak organizational control over her "administration". Which quality, or lack therof, would we want in a president?