Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why I'm not a "journalist"

I could never be a debate moderator because I'd ask a question like this to Billary

If you could only do three things as President what would they be?

and follow it up with

Why haven't your considerable leadership skills been able to get one of those things passed through the Senate?

Look, I'm just a dumbass blogger, what do I know.

But you know these TV personalities really know what's important information the public needs to know.
Dancing, singing or modeling? Hmm. Asked to choose what reality TV program she would prefer to compete on, Hillary Rodham Clinton chose the popular "Dancing With the Stars."

"In my dreams I would be on 'America's Next Top Model' but in reality I would have to choose my limited talents and of them dancing is better than singing," Clinton said Monday during a taping of "The Tyra Banks Show." "You do not want me to sing."

Now I realize that Tyra Banks isn't a hardcore journalist like, say, Katie Couric, but don't you think the questions are just about the same. The Clinton's have made business out of only granting interviews with media "friendly" types.

By the way, I know I was riveted on my decision before knowing that information, I guess Billary developed those skills during her vast experience as Senator and First Lady.

More...

No comments: