Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ways to avoid being tased.

A college student is in critical condition after being tazed outside of an Oxford bar last night.

If you are worried the man doing you wrong and tazing you, here are some helpful tips.

First, don't get into bar fights.

Second, if you feel the need to get into a bar fight, don't screw with the bouncers. They call them bouncers not because they bounce basketballs, but patrons.

Third, if you're not going to pay attention to the bouncers, at least do what the cops tell you to do; they have things like tazers, clubs, and guns, to ensure you do the things they want you to do.

Just last week, I was picking up a pizza when a cop showed up to take of a fight in the bar next door.

This cop was by himself; this cop had a hard enough time dealing with two douche bags in the fight, what he didn't need were some big mouthed bystanders jumping into the fray, which is what happened and what I suspect happened with this punk.

Over my drinking career, I've been a part of/or witness to at least 10 bar fights. Somehow I managed to always get away without being tazed, clubbed or shot. Why? because I did what the cop(s) told me to do when he requested.

So follow my simple steps and you can be all the drunken asshole you want to be and you won't have one knot on your head from a beating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another must see, is Chris Rock's how not to get your ass kicked by the police.

gordon gekko said...

I've got it posted on my humor section.