Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's over man, Ohio dropped the big one

Fox just called Ohio for Obama. That seals it up.

The good news is. I can go to bed early.

The bad news is... the people who voted for The Messiah, will be the ones most hurt by the coming policies of a democratic president and congress.

Here's one prediction I'll back with money.... Two years from now the unemployment rate will be well in excess of the current 6 percent. And it won't be rich guys who will be populating the unemployment lines, it will be the working stiffs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry taxman. It's a bad time to be a redneck.

Anonymous said...

haha. you big redneck. you waited until fox news called it. Amazing. I look forward to another four years of you recording the local temperature in your 'global warming challenge.'!

I can't believe you landed a wife!

gordon gekko said...

I don't think we'll need to worry about the global warming challenge anymore.

As I understand it, the election last night immediately lowered the tides.

Nice to see that you watched the challenge but didn't have the balls to take me up on it.

But that would be typically liberal.