Saturday, November 08, 2008

What a turd

John McCain seemed to have no problem calling out Bill Cunningham, radio talk show host, for using Barack Hussein Obama's full name at one of his rally's but when it comes to actually defending his own running mate against some of the most absurd charges around; where exactly is one, John McCain?

The Weekly Standard has some of the charges here....

One of the biggest complaints conservatives like myself always had with McCain was his willingness to sell out conservatives in a moment's notice.

This whole episode just reinforces it.

I guess that's why I should have followed the lead of the other 5 million conservatives that voted for Bush in '04 and sat this one out.

By the way, if any of these things were true, McCain should step up and smooth this over. After all, what does this ultimately say about his judgment?

The maverick is a total tool and we conservatives can go back to hating him again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember those heady days back in February when we true conservatives vowed to sit this one out. I said it on my very own site, probably like you and a host of others.

Many of us weren't even luke-warm to the idea of a McCain presidency until late August when he made his decision to name Palin as his running mate. It was a move I saw as his only viable way of coming close to winning and it was a move I promoted as early as last May.

So, what does the "Maverick" do? With his silence he once again throws conservatives under the bus. Something we would have happen to us time and time again if he were elected. With 20/20 hindsight it is probably best for our collective sanity that he lost. A win by him would probably cost us way more than his defeat.

One thing is for sure. I am forever weaned from ever considering supporting a RINO. I will start by acitvely supporting the replacement of George Voinovich on the Republican ticket. If he wins the nomination again, I WILL NOT support him in any way.

gordon gekko said...

You totally pulled 100% of my thoughts down on that one.

I agree with you on Rinovich as well.

Amen brother.

Eric said...

Palin 2012!

Pretty please?