"After my sixth divorce, I started to wonder if it was me?" Greg Allman
Taxes are far too low under Bush. Unsustainably low. McCain will have to raise taxes if he wins, but Obama's tax will hit only the top 10% of the country, leaving the other 90% absolutely unaffected. Get a grip and stop being so partisan.
Spoken by a true ignorant liberal.I'll make a deal with you. You tell me how much the family saved in taxes from my example from last week between the Bush and Clinton plans.If you are within $100, I'll pay you $100.You questioning my partisanship is classic liberal projection.
Post a Comment