Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Who did he vote for? #71

Scene (daughter walks in the door with person to the right. Here's the conversation)


Daughter: Mom, dad I want you to meet my new boyfriend Weston.

Dad: Ah honey, why couldn't you go fall in love with some nice gangsta rapper named Ice something.


Meet Weston Coppola Cage, Nick's son. How would you like your daughter bringing home this honey.


Dad: So Weston what do you like to do for fun?

Weston: I like to put on foundation before I do my eyes, then go clubbing with some ex.

Dad: Drink?

Weston: Sure, how about some absinthe.

Dad: Not you dumb ass, I'm trying to figure out what I need to be drinking.

Seriously, forgetting your potential night in hell when your daughter brings home this guy, who do you think this ding dong voted for in this past election? I haven't seen how goth demographic ultimately shook out but I gotta think McCain did well with these folks.

No comments: