Sunday, February 01, 2009

Is there a non corrupt democrat around?

Even more corruption in the democratic party.

This time is in that land of "progress" known as Detroit.
Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, his father, Bernard Kilpatrick, and City Council President Monica Conyers are the major figures cited in a sludge-hauling executive's account of greed and bribery in the Synagro scandal, sources confirmed Tuesday to the Free Press. The three have not been charged with wrongdoing in the case.

Their names -- and others -- emerged with additional details about the government's investigation into city corruption.

The Free Press has learned that James Rosendall, the former Synagro Technologies vice president who pleaded guilty to bribery Monday, has been questioned about his contacts with other executives at Houston-based Synagro.

FBI agents recorded one Synagro official on a phone call with Rosendall discussing Rosendall's efforts to win the $1.2-billion contract in Detroit, one source said, adding that executive has since been suspended by Synagro.

More...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's one for you libs. You've been so concerned about the culture of corruption that you say was pervasive in the republican party over the years. I had one lib relative tell me that republicans would stop at nothing if it meant they could spread their evil.

If that were true, and if I happened to be one of these theoretical corrupt republicans, I'm thinking one of the best ways to practice my craft would be to infiltrate the democratic party.

I would just claim to be for the "little guy" and put a "D" next to my name. That "D" would give me quite a pass. My lib relative has told me that all republicans are evil and all democrats are good. But what vetting process does the democratic party have to guarantee this?

By all accounts, the most consistent qualification to become an Obama cabinet member is to *not* have paid your taxes. And here I thought all along that tax dodging was a republican thing. So libs, maybe the republicans are just moving silently into the democratic party. Better watch out for those sneaky bastards.