Friday, February 06, 2009

Not necessary

Another economic lesson for you "progressive" ding dongs and derelicts.....

The Obamanunists have increased standards for energy efficiency on appliances, air conditioners, furnaces and light bulbs.

Class, what will that do to the price of those products? I'll give you a hint, they won't go down.

Now that the prices of those products have gone up, do you think that will make it more or less likely that someone will replace an older appliance with a newer and more expensive one?

The fact is people are replacing older, less efficient, appliances because it's in their best interest; they cost less to operate. Making those appliances more expensive makes it harder for poor & middle class people to replace older appliances. Thus, causing more energy waste.

Like I've always said, I'm not conservative because of me; I can afford to be liberal. It's the poor people in this country I have compassion for and this bill hurts them more than it helps them.

Article here

At least, the poor in this country have another five months to get their TV conversion box.

No comments: