Monday, November 02, 2009

Global Warming Challenge update

Before I tabulate the score to the global warming challenge, I usually like to predict the outcome before I score it.

Usually, I'm wrong about half the time because I forgot about that two week warm or cool spell that threw off the averages. It's kind of why I do this. See, if I were a liberal, I would just parrot the idiocy of Al Gore and base my beliefs on a two week warm spell in the middle of August. I actually do the research for myself.

Regardless, I made no mistake in October, when you get frost on your windshield On October 2 and it never gets warmer than that; you can predict it pretty well.

The average high temperature for October was 62.5 degrees versus an historical high of 66.5 degrees.

The average low was 42.2 degrees versus an historical average of 44.4. That brings the score to

Warm - 9
Cool - 11

By the way, it's been how many months since that p*^%y Eric from plunderbong told me
"put my money where my mouth is"?

Where are you Eric? what little rabbit hole are you hiding in?

No comments: