Saturday, November 07, 2009

My fifty cent psycho analysis

Ft. Hood shooter douche is a product of a politically correct military.

Orlando shooter douche is a product of culture where we don't keep score of kids soccer games. These guys have never related to failure until it's a big one. And now we're surprised that he freaked?

I expect an invitation to CNN as an expert on psycho shootings any moment now.

By the way, for the record, if I have to hear that Islam is a "religion of peace", I'm going to go postal on some media type.

Islam is a religion! Plain and simple. It's no more a religion of peace than Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.

1 comment:

Fed Up said...

I agree. But even though acts of violence have been carried out in the name of all these religions, what separates Islam from the others is that it espouses such acts within its "sacred" text, the Koran. So, unlike his counterparts, our shooter douche is arguably just being a good little muslim.