Thursday, September 02, 2010

Global Warming challenge update

If you are the type of person who invades a Discovery network office, you will probably believe my oversight on updating my challenge is a conspiracy.

Frankly, I just totally forgot about scoring since you don't have to be a global warming scientist to know it's been hotter than Hades here in Cincinnati this summer.

None the less, here are the past three months of activity

June Average high temp - 84.4, Historical average high -82.4, Average Low temp - 65.6, historical low 61.6.

July (87.2, 86.4,68.5, 66.1)

August (89.6, 84.8, 66.6, 64.2)

The gives the warming folks a commanding 12-4 lead for the year.

C'mon Mr./Ms. Liberal, I begging to give you a shot at some free money. It's an opportunity every liberal dreams of; free money from a conservative.

Take me on the challenge. If you believe in warming, it's a total slam dunk. Unless, you are a gutless coward who won't back his belief with hard currency.

No comments: