Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just how much trouble is the White House in?

Normally, I don't give these kind of pieces the time of day. But given the propensity of our mainstream media to protect all things liberal, I have to wonder.......


So you state that President Obama is depressed?

How did you come by this information? From a direct source still working within the White House on a daily basis. As I had stated previously, tensions at the White House have reached a critical stage. The infighting among staff is off the charts. More recently, the president has increasingly withdrawn emotionally from the day to day demands of his job – he has become what was described to me as “empty”.

Empty?

That is correct – empty.

Do you mean to say the president is not doing his job?

Not exactly. He is there, he is getting briefed throughout the day, but President Obama appears to have emotionally shut down, not entirely mind you, but a great deal. It has worsened since I was last there. His natural detachment has become almost chronic to the point of being disconcerting to staff around him. It appears President Obama is suffering from severe depression.



Would you be surprised given that guy has never even had the job responsibilities of a bank teller and now he's got the toughest job in the world?

For me, I could see this coming with the whole "Can't I just eat my waffle" comment. At the time, it was clear that this guy didn't have the emotional make up to be a president.


Another article here....

No comments: