Congratulations to the City of Cincinnati for dropping their most dangerous neighborhood in the country to #24.
Now the number one most dangerous neighborhood in the country is in Chicago, where you have a one in four chance of being the victim of a violent crime. Chicago was followed by Cleveland, Las Vegas, and Atlanta.
Read the descriptions of these neighborhoods and answer these questions.
1) In the 2008 presidential election, who carried these neighborhoods, Obama or McCain? By what margin?
2) Are these neighborhoods the most dangerous in the country as a result of liberal "progressive" or radical conservative policies?
3) When was the last time a republican in any election carried any one of these neighborhoods?
4) If you lived in one of these neighborhoods, would it ever occur to you that the same party keeps running these neighborhoods and they've never cleaned them up so maybe we need some different leadership?
5) Albert Einstein once said the definition of insane is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Does that mean the democrats are insane by definition alone?