Sunday, November 28, 2010

College football recap

My thoughts after watching 24 hours of football the past two days.

1) My Bearcats have been embarrassing this year. While I didn't expect a perfect season this year, I did expect the cats to be bowl eligible. I guess if Texas can get bowl eligible, I shouldn't be too upset.

2) The Big MAC ended in a three way tie for first. No word from Gordon Gee if that "murderer's row" of Minnesota, Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois will move to the Little MAC in the hopes of winning a title.

3) Miami fires Randy Shannon. I guess Donna Shalala, that poster child for college football integrity, decided that life was better in Coral Gables when Miami was a pack of thugs winning championships.

4) Did you see this play? I don't believe I've ever seen a better play combining smarts and athletic ability




Good stuff

No comments: