Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Still like don't ask don't tell

Last weekend, the Gekko's were out for a romantic evening when the Lovely Mrs. Gekko asked "Do you know what gender Jason Collins is attracted to?"

At the time, I didn't know but I guess everyone has to know now.

I don't get why people feel the need report their sexual preferences to others.

Do you feel better knowing that I'm attracted to young Phillipino babes with big boobs? Or maybe I've got a teacher fetish that can only be satisfied with with a babe in bifocals and a business suit? Chubby Chaser? Golden Showers? a little necrophilia? How about old Gordon naked (except for the leather chaps) on a Jungle Jim? Still interested?

Seriously, I care about as much about who Jason Collins is attracted to as he is in my sexual interests.......which is none. Yet, for a group who is big about wanting people out of their bed rooms, they seem hell bent on reporting what goes on in theirs.

For the record, here is a partial list of people who I don't want to know who they are sleeping with......

Bronson Arroyo
Teri Hatcher
The Big Show
Claire McCaskill
Adele
Any of the Kardashians
Jesse Jackson
Keith Richards
Anthony Weiner
Betty White
Clint Eastwood
Tim Tebow
Kid Rock ................................

I'm not asking and thank you for not telling.




No comments: