Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear Mike

Dear Mike Duncan

I just received another one of your GOP solicitation emails. This is at least the fifth email I've received asking for money to stop Hillary. However, none of these emails address why I should support the GOP.

If I knew you could collect money strictly for hating Hillary, I would be a millionaire.

So here is some advice Mike. You and all your DC consultants actually come up with an inkling of an idea as to why anyone would want a republican in office. Let's face it, the world did not end while Bill Clinton was president for eight years and it won't with Hillary either.

Don't believe me? Ask Mike Dewine. He ran his senate seat as a liberal and then ran his reelection race with the slogan "Well at least I'm not Sherrod Brown".

Conservatives have had enough of the Bob Taft's, George Voinovich's, & Chuck Hagel's. From now on we'll pay for performance not on potential.

You want people to respect and support your party? Then run a party of principle and not a party of "at least we're not Hillary".

No comments: