Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Am I a racist?

Over at this blog, a writer linking this blog with the question.
Or is this just racist? Lovely.

I'm guessing that this is the same punch bowl turd that posted this lovely comment on one of my posts this morning.
You are an absolute chicken&*%$ and pu%%$. You spew your crap while hiding, or cowering, or pooping in your pants. You want to be in the game -- a blogger and analyst -- but you won't let anybody know who you are. You are afraid. A coward. A pansy. That means you are not a man, you are a gutless worm and sissy. You probably wear silk panties and squat when you pee. If you are not a pussy, put your name behind your words. You probably live at home, leaching off your mom and dad.

I imagine your favorite color is yellow. It matches the streak on your belly. You don't have a spine.

This is the thing I find fascinating. In general, I find that I get more hits when I post on some thug who just victimized his neighborhood than anything else; except the Larry Craig saga.

I can't tell you the number of hits I've received on Dante Allen, Charles Bennett , Triquero Terrell and now Levar Ricks (see below). I also can't tell you the number of comments like the one above I've received based on my posts. It's almost like people are going out of their way to find someone dissing their thug buddy or something.

Rarely, do I get a hit on the victims of one of these clown's crimes.

So let me spell it out for you derelicts.

The purpose of my posts on these guys are this. They are criminals, who would they vote for? Simple.

There is a reason the democratic party wants felons to be able to vote. Because they know who they will vote for; and it's not republicans.

So I ask the question to any of you liberals out there. What is it about the democratic party that would have criminals vote for them? And why would you want to align yourself with a party that supports criminals?

It's really that simple.

It's now been over six months since I challenged a liberal out there to tell me one instance where anything, I mean anything, democrats run is run better than republicans. I know there are some libs that read this blog because they come over from Progress Ohio; yet they remain silent.

Instead of arguing the point, they just want to write it off by calling me a racist.

So let me ask they question in a different manner. Why is it that democrats worry more about what I say about Levar Ricks than the fact that he murdered another african american, Israel Burton?

3 comments:

Ben said...

I wouldnt worry too much about it. Any reasonable person can see what you are doing and would appreciate the humor with it.

gordon gekko said...

I appreciate the comment.

Anonymous said...

I know this Republican would rather see these pukes with a .45cal hole between the horns rather than burden society no matter what color they are. Personally I don't care who they vote for, but the point is pretty obvious, they are probably dems.