Monday, March 10, 2008

Poor Michelle

We once had billionaire John "Hair Club" for men who understood the plight of the working man from his 28,000 square palace.

But since his exit, the democratic party has been looking for the person who could best connect to the working stiff.

That person? Michelle Obamamania

Here's a quote to how she connects to the working guy.

Excerpt
“We spend between the two kids, on extracurriculars outside the classroom, we’re spending about $10,000 a year on piano and dance and sports supplements. And summer programs… Do you know what summer camp costs?”

Yeah my family struggled with that as they bought me my first "sport supplement", a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor's.

Good to know someone's out there who can relate to the working stiff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that brings back memories. I remember my dad going through the roof because my mom bought me a pair of Converse Allstars."Who pays $10.00 (that's right, ten)for a #@*%)$ pair of tennis shoes?" I can still hear him saying that.

gordon gekko said...

Life's tough for the Obama's though, Obama Jr. only got three pair of air jordan's last year.