Saturday, March 15, 2008

Reminder



It's that time of year, when I like to remind my readers of the map above and to issue my quarterly challenge to the "progressives" in the world.

The above map is the red-blue comparison by county.

As you can see, in general, the blue counties tend to be urban populations and the red being more suburban and rural.

I believe we can make the following assumptions about blue v red.

Blue areas have high taxes, horrible schools, high crime, high homeless populations, high unemployment, and large population drops. More significantly, they are all run by democrats. In fact, the dumpier the city, the more the democrats dominate the politics ie Detroit, New Orleans, Washington DC, etc.

The red areas are just the opposite.

I'm still waiting for that one, really just one, progressive who can explain to me how democratic policy making is so wonderful when we can visually see the results.

I've taken the fight over to the liberal blogs but they just ignore the question. Looking at the results of blue state governance, it's pretty easy to see why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a cancer,slowly spreading....