Monday, March 10, 2008

Creating a need

So you're one of those environmentally sensitive types using those little curly light bulbs.

Don't you know? You're part of the problem?

Excerpt

Compact fluorescent bulbs use less energy than old-style incandescent light bulbs, which is good for the environment.

But the new lights also contain toxic mercury, which is bad for the environment if it leaches into groundwater or vaporizes into the air.


Environmentalists are encouraging all people to kill themselves and find an appropriate place to dispose of their bodies to make the least impact on the environment.

Of course, they won't do it themselves because someone needs to be here to tell everyone else what to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In addition, those little bastards cost a lot more money...and they do not last like they claim.

gordon gekko said...

I probably shouldn't put this in print because I may be arrested but I busted one and vacuumed it right off the floor.

I didn't call a haz mat team or anything.

They probably won't prosecute me since I'll probably die of some kind of mercury poisoning.