Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another reminder

If you can't tell, I'm ready for April 15th to be here soon.

I just signed my 600th tax return. The carpel tunnel is starting to kick in.

Anyway, I was at Willie's last night and they tell me that Tuesday's are family night. Some kind of kids eat cheap thing.

In addition, they'll have a magician on hand to entertain the darlings. Plus I'll have a couple of prizes for some questions I'll pose to the adults.

The good news.... since it's family night, they'll probably not allow me to take my underwear off and wear them on my head.

That bad news.... wait was that last thing good or bad.

By the way, if this magician is any good, he'll make my tax liability disappear.

Regardless, show up and have a good time and a few free belts on me. If you're lucky, you might even meet up with some honey like Christine (below).

No comments: