Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another "typical" black politician

Quote from Obamania's speech Monday night.
"You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them," Obama, an Illinois senator, said.

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," he said.


Never mind that people in these small towns had guns and religion for well over the past two hundred years. By the way Obama; these small towns you have such "antipathy" towards are nicer, cleaner, safer than the arm pit in south Chicago you represented before becoming the Messiah.

It's clear that most of the prejudicial and racial remarks in this campaign have come out of the Obamania camp? Now we'll get his sanctimonious apology where he'll put it back on all us "typical white people".

Can't you just feel the love......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but God and guns made America great. What a putz.

gordon gekko said...

All I know. I haven't lost my job due to out sourcing, I don't hate immigrants, my income is growing nicely thank you.

I have my guns to keep people from taking these things and I love God for blessing me with my riches.

He's another liberal know it all that knows so much more about me than I do.... and he's never even been in my house.

Maybe when these know it all liberals figure out that the cities they run are shit holes they'll be smart enough to fix them.

Anonymous said...

Slightly OT. There is a video of a Detroit city council meeting on Live Leak you have got to see. All the progs in action.