Sunday, April 27, 2008

Who's the loser now?

A comment from a reader
As for calling people who want to sit and watch the draft at their local sports bars losers, coming from a nerd CPA that's funny. At the sportsbar there will be pretty girls to look at, beer to drink and some football related stuff to watch. What exactly are you going to do, be filing someone's tax extension and clicking away on a keyboard? lol..losers..pot calling the kettle black..

So you sat around all day to watch the Bengals draft.... A linebacker, probably the one position where they have any depth, and a wide receiver from Coastal Carolina, projected by most draft experts to be a fourth or fifth rounder....

Mulching my gardens was a better alternative to watching the Bengals drop back to loserdom.

And if you watched that, YOU ARE A LOSER.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I have a wireless device that I can check the draft and anything else I want from anywhere. So I'm glad you got to mulch the garden. So much for being the big sports buff that you portray yourself to be. Since I'm the lead blogger of the best Bengals Blog online, and actually interview players, give away autographed jerseys at www.stripehype.com, yes I paid attention to the draft. I'm no clown like you posing as someone that knows something. I am someone that knows something.

So go sit in your garden, with no other life than being some accountant with a garden.

By the way, I didn't delete your comment on stripehype.com. I wanted people to see how lame you are and to come to this blog to see how much you don't really know. Just makes stripehype.com that much stronger

gordon gekko said...

I'm an accountant who mulches instead of watching the draft.

You are a Bengals fan.

I'll let the public decide who the loser is.

Go Bears

Anonymous said...

I guess prisonstripehype.com was already taken.......

Regards,

Lovie