Monday, September 08, 2008

You'd think he's know his faith....

I like to have some fun when a liberal candidate screws up on the stump. Usually, I don't make a lot out of it because we'd all end up saying something stupid if we had a camera on us 24/7.

But then again, I don't confuse my Christian faith with my Muslim faith.

From BOTW
Stephanopoulos: Yesterday you took off after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections.
Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain's campaign manager, said they've never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.
Obama: You know what? I mean, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hand. . . .
Stephanopoulos: The McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections. . . .
Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting--you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you're absolutely right that that has not come.--
Stephanopoulos: Christian faith.
Obama: --my Christian faith. Well, what I'm saying is that he hasn't suggested--
Stephanopoulos: Has connections, right.
Obama: --that I'm a Muslim. And I think that his campaign's upper echelons have not, either.

Maybe he converted in one of those 51-57 states.




No comments: